The birth of an icon Almost 10 years ago, the Millennium Dome was transformed from…Read more
Got your Nexus 4 yet? Ours has a VERY big screen...
The Nexus 4 reviews are rolling in and the word is good – the latest and greatest Android phone is here. The first phone to come with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean installed is on sale at O2 now – be one of the first to tweet us after buying one and you could get a 32 inch LG TV free!
The Nexus 4 is on sale across O2 Pay & Go and O2 Pay Monthly, including our new On & On Pay Monthly tariff which gives unlimited texts, unlimited minutes, 2GB of data and a free Nexus 4 for £36 a month. And, if you buy the Nexus 4 on any O2 Pay Monthly tariff and tweet us a pic of it, you could be getting a free LG 32 inch TV sent your way too!
You can see the full terms and conditions for the competition below, but we’d like you to tweet us @O2 a picture of you, your Nexus and the hashtag #lifesgood. After a few extra checks we’ll confirm if you’re a winner and you could be getting a TV in time for Christmas.
Looking forward to getting your hands on a Nexus? Already got one and loving Jelly Bean 4.2? Let us know in the comments!
Terms and conditions for O2 Nexus 4 TV giveaway:
1. This promotion is open to all customers of O2 who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party applications, bulk applications or applications submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of applicants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an application and the gift may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
2. Only one application per mobile phone purchased is allowed. Applications not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
3. 232 LG 32inch flatscreen TVs – 32LS575T.AEK will be given away on a first come first served basis. The promotion has a closing date of midnight on 1st December 2012. The promotion will end once the final TV has been given away, or on the closing date (depending on which is earliest).
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this promotion, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
5. The first 232 people to tweet us @O2 with a picture of themselves and their new Nexus 4 (which must be on an O2 Pay Monthly contract – Pay & Go phones are not eligible to apply) telling us why they are excited about life using the hashtag #lifesgood will get an LG TV. Those tweeting will be contacted by us in order to verify they have purchased the phone from an O2 store and they will need to provide evidence to prove they have purchased the phone from O2. Each successful applicant will be notified within a reasonable time after their tweet. The gift is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a selected recipient is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any TV is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the gift shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary recipient may be chosen at O2’s discretion.
6. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a selected recipient to take up the specified gift.
7. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute free gifts of similar value should the specified gift(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the gifts are transferable.
8. O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the free gifts.
9. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, including the allocation of more gifts than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of recipients; and/or to reallocate available gifts. .
10. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
11. The recipients may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and it is a condition of entry that the recipients agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they are successful.
12. The names of the major recipients(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the promotion.
13. Participants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this promotion.
14. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
16. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. The promoter of this promotion is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).