By Billy D’Arcy, Managing Director, Enterprise & Public Sector Business As I sit writing this…Read more
Win big with @O2BusinessUK
To celebrate the launch of our business Twitter feed, @O2BusinessUK, we’re giving you the chance to win tickets to The O2 Arena every week until Wednesday 13 February, plus we’re giving away Samsung Tablets with Windows 8 for the very best entries.
@O2BusinessUK provides relevant and topical news in the business and government sectors, as well as our own views, tips and blogs. Followers will get access to exclusive competitions, giveaways, pictures and videos – and hopefully something to bring a smile or two.
As we’re big fans of using flexible working to help drive our customers’ businesses, we’d love you to Tweet us examples of how you are – or would like to be – working flexibly. We’ll be rewarding the most innovative examples from Tuesday 15 January – Wednesday 13 February. The top four entries each week will win a pair of tickets at The O2 Arena, plus, at the end of the four weeks, the best three entries from the weekly winners will win a Samsung Ativ Windows 8 Tablet to help them work even more flexibly!
Tickets include The X Factor, Jesus Christ Superstar, Cirque du Soleil, Alicia Keys, Paloma Faith and JLS.
So if you want the chance to win some great prizes, and even get where you work a shout out, the rules are simple:
- Follow @O2BusinessUK then tweet us with a description, photo or video of your most innovative flexible working
- Include the hashtag #o2flexiwork
- Include the @company that you are flexibly working for (if you can) (e.g @O2BusinessUK working from the carpark at the M6 Toll Road Services #o2flexiwork @ABCconsultants)
- Tweet us as many different examples as you like, there’s no limit
- Entries must be submitted by Wednesday 11.59pm for each weekly draw, final closure is on Wednesday 13 Feb 11.59pm.
- Winners will be shortlisted each following Thursday. You must be following @O2BusinessUK to be in with a chance of winning.
- Winners will be announced and contacted via Direct Message each following Friday
The judging panel will include our Business Director Ben Dowd (@Bendowdo2com) and an independent judge from flexible working advocates GlobalActionPlan.org (@globalactplan). This promotion is open to UK businesses and public sector organisations and their employees who are aged 18 or over and full terms and conditions can be found here.