Win tickets to the advanced screening of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
To celebrate the forthcoming release of ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY, in cinemas December 15, Priority are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to an exclusive screening at one of 5 different locations across the UK on 13th December. For your chance to win, simply follow the instructions below.
NATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION:
How to enter:
- Decipher the Aurebesh Star Wars code posted in an image on O2’s Facebook or Twitter Profiles at www.facebook.com/o2uk or https://twitter.com/o2.
- Entrants must post their answer in english on either Facebook or Twitter by either (1) leaving a comment below the competition Facebook post with their preferred location or (2) on Twitter by tweeting @O2 using #JoinTheRebellion with their answer and preferred screening location
- Eligible entries will be grouped by geographic proximity to the 5 advanced screening locations (London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Manchester & Birmingham) and then winners will be drawn at random for each screening location.
- Entry will close at 18:00 BST 09/12/16. The winners will be selected in a random draw and contacted from 10/12/16 by O2 via Facebook or Twitter.
- Prize: 2 tickets to an exclusive screening of ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY, one for yourself and one for a friend. 21 pairs in total up for grabs.
- The screenings will be held on 13/12/16. If the winner is unable to attend a preview screening on the specified date and time an alternative date and/or time will not be available.
- Travel to cinema screening, accommodation, refreshments and any other costs are not included and are the responsibility of winners and their guest.
- Prizes are subject to availability. Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value or film in the event of non-availability of the stated prize/film or the prize described above cannot be awarded for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Entry to the screenings and cinema shall be subject to the venues standard terms and conditions, and they reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Due to the timing of the film release winners must download their tickets within 48 hours; failure to do so will lead to them being reallocated to another prize draw entrant on the same basis as described above.
- Open to UK residents, 18+ years old.
- Standard O2 Social Media Competition terms apply: http://o2.uk/terms.
PICCADILLY LIGHTS COMPETITION (Aurebesh Decoding Game):
- Promotional Period: There are 2 Games; the “Aurebesh Stores Game” and the “Aurebesh Social Game”. The Aurebesh Stores Game will take place between 12pm and 5pm on 9th December 2016.
- Eligibility: To enter either or both Games you must:
- be aged 18 or over,
- a UK resident
How to play / enter:
- Aurebesh codes [a “Code”] will be displayed on a digital screen at ‘The Lights’, Piccadilly Circusduring the respective Promotional Period. Each Code will reveal the name of an O2 store. The objective of the Aurebesh Stores Game is to be the first person to identify the name of the respective O2 store and go there. To win, you must be the first person to deliver the correct Code to an O2 Angel at the respective O2 Store.
- To win, entrants must translate the code that appears on the screen at Piccadilly Circus and travel to the O2 store revealed by the code.
- 4 different Codes, revealing 4 different O2 Stores, will be displayed during the Promotional Period.
- Maximum of 5 winners; 1 prize available at each selected O2 Store, and 1 winner per O2 Store.
- Winners will be required to give their contact details to the O2 Angels at the O2 Store at which they won. These details will be added to the list of tickets for collection at the London Venue.
- Winners will be provided with details of where and when they may collect their tickets. Winners may be asked for proof of identification before being given their tickets. Tickets must be collected before the date of the screening and cannot be transferred.
- The Prize includes tickets only, transport and accommodation is not included
Other important terms
- These Games are open to all Eligible Participants excluding employees of O2 or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of these Games and in the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- Winners will be selected based on the winning criteria set out above. The Winner/s of the Aurebesh Social Game will be notified within a reasonable time after the Closing Date using the social media channel in which the Winner participated in the Game. The Prizes are supplied conditionally upon verifying eligibility.
- If a Winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any Prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Prize may be awarded to the next draw winner at O2’s discretion.
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a Winner to take up the specified Prize.
- O2 assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which Winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with the Prize.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the Prizes are transferable.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s). We accept no responsibility for failures in the website, software or internet including any entries lost, delayed or incomplete in transmission.
- If an Entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of the Games by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, O2 may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, O2 will disqualify that Entrant’s entry to the Games and may ban the entrant from participating in any future Promotions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Winner(s)may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Game and it is a condition of entry that the Winners agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- O2s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms
- The Aurebesh SocialGame is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. By entering this Auction, you are providing information to O2 and not to Facebook or Twitter and you release Facebook and Twitter from any liability associated with the Aurebesh Social Game.
- Prizes may be subject to separate terms & conditions of use.
- Our terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. We hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Telefónica UK Limited (“O2”), 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX.