How Surrey and Sussex Police forces reduced paperwork by 2 hours per officer per shift…Read more
O2 launches laptops
Breaking news – on 27 February we’re launching a range of three Samsung laptops when customers take out mobile broadband. Customers taking out a laptop will get after sale service and a two year warranty included.
The packages combine a stylish Samsung laptop with O2 Mobile Broadband and O2 Home Broadband to make one solution to all our customers’ connection needs.
We’ve built our offer around the five issues we think matter to customers the most, and we’ve called them the 5 S’s. They are style, substance, staying power, service and security. Here’s what we’re doing for each:
- Style – Samsung’s laptops combine great design with stylish looks
- Substance – With strong specifications and great performance, they deliver on functionality
- Staying Power – The solid laptop specifications assure customers that their choice of device will meet their computing needs for years to come, not just months
- Service – We’re offering customers expert sales advice to meet their needs. This includes O2 Laptop Support, O2 Assistant software to allow computers to be fixed remotely and award-winning UK based customer service. We’re also offering a 30-day Happiness Guarantee on all laptops and a two-year warranty included.
- Security – McAfee software to help you feel secure online.
There are two separate packages on offer – here’s what customers can get from Friday 27 February.
And here are the laptops – the Samsung NC10 and the Samsung R510.
We’re releasing the Samsung NC10 as our O2 Mini Laptop, while the Samsung R510 will be released in two versions – the O2 Performance Laptop and O2 Multi-Media Laptop. Here are each machine’s specifications:
Customers will be able to get one of our packages online or in store from the end of the month. In the meantime, you can see more pictures of our laptops on Flickr and read quotes from our CEO Ronan Dunne on our Media Centre.