How Surrey and Sussex Police forces reduced paperwork by 2 hours per officer per shift…Read more
Your name's down and you're coming in
If you’re on one of our Pay Monthly tariffs then we’ve got some good news for you. Your name is now down on our O2 Priority List, whatever you spend with us.
From 23 March we’re introducing a new tier to our O2 Priority List – the tier’s called Blue and you’re in it if you spend up to £35 a month. As part of our Blue tier you’ll get some great benefits like O2 Priority Ticketing, O2 Treats and Bluebook.
If you spend more than £35 we’ve got you covered too. The Priority List has three more tiers, each with their own unique benefits. Here’s a breakdown of what’s on offer:
O2 Priority List Blue (spend up to £35 a month)
- O2 Priority Tickets to UK gigs 48 hours before general release
- Fair Deal – offering our existing customers the same deal as new customers plus a little bit extra
- O2 Treats – free minutes and texts and Bluebook – backing up all contacts, texts and photos
O2 Priority List Silver (spend between £35.01 – £50 a month)
- All the above plus
- One months early contract renewal offer
- Discounts at The O2 restaurants
- Bigger O2 Treats plus special partner offers
O2 Priority List Gold (spend between £50.01 – £80 a month)
- All of the above plus
- Three months early contract renewal
- Go to the front of the queue for calling O2 Customer Service and chances to get free ticket offers
O2 Priority List Platinum (spend over £80 a month)
- All the above plus six months early contract renewal
- Personal account manager and chances to get free VIP ticket offers
Peter Rampling, Marketing Director, Telefónica O2 UK, said “We are extending the benefits of our successful affinity programme to the entire Pay Monthly base rewarding our customers with unique benefits and thanking them for being part of O2. O2 Priority List gives our customers value for money, control and excitement.”
You can read more about our O2 Priority List, including the terms and conditions around early contract renewal, by going to o2.co.uk/o2prioritylist.