Ahh, British summers… So unpredictable. Whether we continue to get some stunning sunshine or we…Read more
What's your Priority Moment? A world first...
It’s Friday, it’s the 16th of March and we’d like you to come play what we think is a world first – an interactive story told on Twitter.
If you’re on Twitter you may have seen a new promoted trend this morning – #MyPriorityMoment. This is the starting point of our interactive story – what we think is a world first for Twitter. It’s a story that lets you live through an ordinary day and see the difference Priority Moments, our app that gives O2 customers exclusive offers from a huge range of stores, can make to your day. Every day sees us make choices, but some moments are extra special. Priority Moments, if you will. It’s also a story that can win you an Xperia S by Sony if you play it well…
If you’re not sure where to start, visit https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/myprioritymoment. At the top you’ll see a tweet from O2 that asks you a question – click one of the hashtag choices and you’re on your way! Remember Choose Your Own Adventure Books? That, but for the 21st century…
Certain choices (made by clicking hashtags in each subsequent tweet) will see you get to the end of the day and see instructions on what to do to win a Sony Xperia S – we’re giving one away every three hours so you’ve got plenty of chances to win! Either way we’d love you to tell us what you think of the game – tweet us @O2 with #MyPriorityMoment and let us know how you got on – enjoy the game!
There are a few terms and conditions for this competition – we’ve inserted them below. They’re a bit long though, sorry…
O2 Priority Moments Prize Draw
• Prize Draw Dates: 00.01 GMT on Friday 16 March to 23.59 GMT on Friday 16 March
• Entry: To enter the draw, play O2’s Priority Moments game on Twitter, #MyPriorityMoment. The game is a multiple choice story which has successful and unsuccessful endings. After reaching a successful ending you’ll be asked to tweet @O2 with a specific phrase and hashtag – this tweet is your entry. You may enter the competition as many times as you like throughout the day but can only win a maximum of one prize.
• Draw Date: Tuesday 20 March
• Prize: Every two hours we will draw one winner who will win a new Xperia S by Sony smartphone.
1. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).
2. This Prize Draw is open to all customers of O2 who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
3. The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
5. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2's discretion.
6. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
7. Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. O2 assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply which, in the case of events at The O2, can be viewed online at http://www.theo2.co.uk/web/guest/termsandconditions.
8. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2’s control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
9. O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
10. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
11. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
12. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
13. The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
14. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
15. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
17. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.