Received a dodgy-looking email? We're aware of a phishing scam using O2's name. Click here…Read more
O2 Wifi Twitter Pub Quiz
To celebrate the launch of our free wifi service in Fuller’s pubs we’re running an O2 Wifi Twitter Pub Quiz. To be in with a chance of winning tickets to a gig at the O2 Academy, check out the questions below and Tweet answers to the ten questions @O2 and using the hashtag #O2WifiPubQuiz. The competition will be open until 11 October 2012 and winners will be chosen at random, so enter now to be in with a chance. Good luck!
1. Which of the following does the committee of the Norwegian parliament award the prize for?
2. The first network that initiated the Internet was?
D. NSF Net
3. In which Asian Games was Hockey introduced?
A.1966 in Bangkok
B.1962 in Jakarta
C. 1958 in Tokyo
D.1970 in Bangkok
4. What does FRS stand for?
A. Fellow Research System
B. Federation of Regulation Society
C. Fellow of Royal Society
D. None of the above
5. Commonwealth Games 2014 will be held at
B. Rio de Janerio
6. Washing soda is the common name for
A. Sodium carbonate
B. Calcium bicarbonate
C. Sodium bicarbonate
D. Calcium carbonate
7. The hardest substance available on earth is
8. Track and field star Carl Lewis won how many gold medals in the 1984 Olympic games?
9. Which NBA player scored 8 points in the final 7 seconds of a game to lead his team to victory?
A. Reggie Miller
B. Stephon Maurbury
C. Kevin Garnett
D. Baron Davis
10. Which of the following does the ozone layer restrict?
A. X-rays and gamma rays
B. Ultraviolet radiation
C. Infrared radiation
D. Visible light
Our standard competition terms & conditions apply. If you really want to read them, you can HERE. You’ll also need to be 16+ to enter this competition.