How Surrey and Sussex Police forces reduced paperwork by 2 hours per officer per shift…Read more
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to all customers who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its group companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
2. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid and O2 reserves the right to remove and disqualify any entries which are contrary to these terms and conditions.
3. During the competition period @o2businessUK will tweet asking UK residents to tweet about how they would spend the money their business could save by switching their fixed line bill to O2. UK residents can enter the competition by tweeting about their savings.
4. The competition runs from Tuesday 5th March to Tuesday 19th March. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the competition draw.
5. The winner will be drawn at O2’s discretion the Thursday 21st March from all eligible entries received, based on the most innovative answer. The Prize comprises two tickets for The Who on 16th June at The O2 in London. The winner will have used the #o2bizsavings and must follow @O2BusinessUK.
The winner will be notified by twitter on the 21st March 2013. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable period, or if the prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2’s discretion.
6. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize-winner to take up the specified prize.
7. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
8. O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize(s).
9. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the competition; amend these terms and conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
10. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this competition and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
12. Entries must be suitable for publication and display and must not be indecent or obscene. Entries must not include symbols, statements or words that are offensive to the general public or to individuals of a particular socioeconomic group, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race or religion. Entries must not breach any laws or network standards and must not include any threats to any third parties. Entries must not invade the privacy or any rights of any other person or entity.
13. Entries must not give undue prominence to any third party trade marks (i.e. trade marks not owned or controlled by the promoter). Entries must only refer to third party trade marks to identify those trade marks in accordance with honest practices and any such reference must be made with due cause and must not take unfair advantage of, or be detrimental to, the distinctive character or repute of the trade mark in question. Entries must not denigrate any third party trade marks. Entrants must ensure that they do not infringe third party trade mark rights with their entries.
14. Entries must not contain third party copyright material and must not infringe any right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright or any other third party rights.
15. Entries must be the work of the entrant. By entering the competition entrants confirm that their entry is original and that it has not been published before.
16. If anyone other than the entrant appears in an entry the entrant must get their permission before submitting the entry.
17. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this competition.
18. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
20. This competition is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The promoter of this competition is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX.