Terms and Conditions for £50 Twitter Advertising Credits Promotion
1. Promotion open to businesses that are residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. It is not open to employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Promotion applies to businesses who sign up to the O2 Social Insights website. To be eligible you must have a Twitter account that represents a UK Business and is not for personal use. The same account must be used to register for the O2 Social Insights website.
3. Before signing up for this promotion you should check that you are eligible to advertise on Twitter. The rules on eligibility for Twitter ads can be viewed on the following link: https://support.twitter.com/groups/58-advertising/topics/249-advertiser-policies/articles/20170376-about-eligibility-for-twitter-ads#.
4. You must also adhere to the Twitter policy on advertising which can be found here: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20169693#.
5. The Twitter credit offer is only available to registered business accounts on Twitter with a UK billing address that have never advertised on Twitter. Eligibility is solely at Twitter’s and the Promoter’s discretion and is based on a combination of factors, including compliance with Twitter’s advertising policies (available here) and activity on the Twitter account. Not every business that registers will be eligible to receive credits. Businesses will typically be notified about their eligibility for this offer within 5 business days of registration. Twitter will contact eligible businesses with full terms.
6. We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion from anyone who breaches any of these rules or any of the Twitter rules at any time. We also reserve the right to block people who break any of these rules from our O2 Social Insights website or anyone who breaches advertising laws and regulations.
7. We have a maximum of £990,000 worth of £50 credits to give away (19,800 £50 credits in total). These will be given away on a first come first served basis. A maximum of one £50 credit will be given to each eligible business that signs up.
8. We reserve the right to end this offer in future. If we decide to end this offer we will inform you we are doing so 30 days in advance of bringing this offer to an end.
9. In order to qualify for the offer you need to go to the O2 Social Insights pageand register your Twitter account on it.
10. Credits will take up to 30 days to be added to the associated Twitter account once approved for advertising by Twitter. Each account will receive an email from Twitter stating when credits have been added to account. Once the credits have been receipted to the account the user has 30 days to start a campaign and then a subsequent 30 days from campaign start to spend out the credits.
11. All data collected will be used solely for this Promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties without your consent.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend this Promotion at any time.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
14. This Promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. The Promoter is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX, UK