The climate emergency is called so for a reason – it is a problem that…Read more
O2 Mobility Month: win £500 for a charity of your choice
What is Managed Mobility?
For us at O2, Managed Mobility means secure, managed, flexible working for your people. From network connectivity, to custom apps and secure device management. It allows employees to work efficiently on the move, anytime, almost anywhere – boosting employee engagement and increasing productivity.
The modern world waits for no-one – and two thirds of CIOs and IT professionals now believe mobility will have an impact as big or even bigger than the internet had in the 1990s.
We think that’s great. So to celebrate all the opportunities for mobile and remote working at every level, we are hosting a Mobility Month across our social media. And we kick it off in style with a special Twitter competition with five prizes of £500 to be won for a charity you feel passionate about. To enter click here: Click here
As part of Mobility Month we will host two webinars. The first is about putting the right mobile strategy in place to make the most of your workforce. The second webinar details how apps help connectivity and increase efficiency and flexibility. It also talks about how IT security policies are crucial. What’s more, we’ll be sharing SlideShare guides, expert views, and Friday Facts all about mobility. Basically all you need to know about keeping a workforce efficient while on the move. Want to join in? Follow @O2BusinessUK, and stay tuned to #O2MobilityMonth for all the latest Mobility Month news and views.
So take a minute to enter the competition and drop us a tweet to let us know what your organisation is up to with managed mobility. What does it mean for you? Is your business open to mobile working? If not, what’s stopping you? The world of business is on the move. Don’t get left behind. Join the conversation at #O2MobilityMonth.
How to enter our Twitter competition
- Follow @O2BusinessUK.
- Tweet #O2MobilityMonthor create your own Tweet and feature @O2BusinessUK and #O2MobilityMonth.
- The competition begins on Monday 4th November and lasts for five weeks.
- A £500 charitable donation is available each week.
- Entries must be received by midnight on Sunday each week. Winners will be announced the next day. The final winner will be announced on Monday 9th December.
- You must follow @O2BusinessUK to be in with a chance of winning. We will contact winners by Direct Message on Twitter.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here.