Win £500 with O2 Guru TV!
There’s no doubt that technology is starting to enhance the sporting world, from gadgets that monitor vital stats for entire teams to bringing spectators real time stats and commentary with Google Glass.
Watch our most recent episode of Fast Forward as we investigate the ways that new tech is transforming the world of sport both for the players and spectators, including a visit to Fratton Park, and then jump over to twitter to take part in our £500 #passthefootball competition.
The small print: win £500 promotional terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).
2. This Prize Draw is open to all customers of O2 who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
3. Entrants must be resident in the UK or Ireland.
4. The Promotion will begin on Friday 27th of December 2013 and finishes on Saturday 4th of January 2014 at 23:59 GMT.
5. The Promotion will be hosted on the O2 Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/O2
6. To enter the competition, entrants are required to #passthefootball, by retweeting the relevant promotional tweet.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received.
8. Winners will be notified by Monday 6th of January 2014 on Twitter.
9. If we are unable to contact the winner 7 days after the first notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
10. The winner must provide their full name and address details in order to receive the prize.
11. There is one prize, consisting of £500.
12. Prizes are non-transferable.
13. O2 reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal of greater value at any time.
14. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
15. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this promotion. Any personal data collected from a participant (name, address) will be deleted from our records within 4 weeks of the prizes being received by the chosen winners. We will not store this data for any longer than necessary, and we will not pass on to any third parties besides those involved in the promotion (VCCP).
16. O2 reserve the right to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion at any time, should it be necessary.
17. Participation in this promotion will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.