For any England Rugby super fan the chance to spend some time with the team…Read more
O2 Academy App launches on Android and iOS
Since it’s pretty difficult to fit an O2 Academy venue in your pocket, we’ve got the next best thing in the form of our new O2 Academy App which helps you find gigs, buy tickets and go behind the scenes with exclusive footage of your favourite artists.
Whether it’s swagging out with Snoop Dogg or pogoing to Panic! at the Disco, the O2 Academy App helps you book, prepare, enjoy and share your ultimate gig experience.
All from the palm of your hand.
- Full show listings for each venue, giving you easier navigation so you can see what’s on and plan your upcoming events
- Share your gig planning on Facebook and Twitter and see which events your friends are going to.
- Build up to the gigs you’re attending by downloading Gig Hub. You’ll get a countdown to the show, directions to the venue and it’ll even tell you what the weather will be like on the day.
- Check the latest from an artist’s or venue’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages
- Fan Cam lets you share your night by uploading a video. You might make it on to O2 Academy TV!
- Light Show (this is our favourite). When you’re at a gig, wave your phone in the air and watch the screen pulse with colour in time with the music.
Find gigs. Buy tickets. Go behind the scenes. Get closer to the artists you love with the O2 Academy app.
Coming to Windows devices soon.