Received a dodgy-looking email? We're aware of a phishing scam using O2's name. Click here…Read more
12 silly things Brits do on holiday
Travelling to Europe this summer? Whatever you get up to on the continent, we hope you make the most of the sun, sea and sand while staying out of trouble. Here are twelve of our favourite ‘Brits abroad’ situations to watch out for.
1. Drinking too much
2. Not respecting the local culture
3. Questionable karaoke
4. Arguing with your partner because you’ve got completely lost
5. Pointing at everything because you can’t speak the local lingo
6. Buying a hideous holiday shirt
7. Getting sunburnt
8. Trying to chat up the fit bar staff at the resort, badly
9. Throwing your best shapes on the dancefloor
10. Getting ill from a dodgy kebab
11. Cannonballing into the swimming pool
12. Turning your phone off for your entire holiday
While we can’t help you with a lot of these, we can help you have a better European holiday if you keep your mobile phone on thanks to O2 Travel.
For £1.99 a day you’ll get as much data as you need* to get online and stay connected with friends and family. So you can share pictures and videos, learn the local lingo, or use the O2 Travel app to download local maps and get ideas for the best things to see, eat and do from millions of TripAdvisor reviews, without having to worry about a massive bill when you get home.
*For more information and full tariff details, visit o2.co.uk/o2travel