O2 Business UK Twitter promotional terms and conditions for competition starting Tuesday 2nd September and Ending Thursday 4th September 2014.
1. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).
2. This Promotion is open to all business customers of O2 who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
3. Entrants must be resident in the UK or Northern Ireland.
4. The Promotion will begin on Tuesday 2 September 2014 and finishes on Thursday 4 September 2014 at 23:59 GMT (the “Promotion Period”).
5. The Promotion will be hosted on the O2 Business UK Twitter Channel: https://twitter.com/o2businessuk
6. To enter the promotion entrants are required to retweet one of the tweets going from the @O2BusinessUK Twitter feed between Tuesday 2nd September and Thursday September utilising the hashtag #techhelp’. The corresponding prize will be detailed in each tweet.
7. Three winners shall be selected at random from all eligible entries received.
8. Winners will be notified before 23:59 GMT Friday 5th September via Twitter, whereby an email address will be requested from the winning entrant for all following correspondence. All winners will then receive an email confirming details regarding the prize including course dates and reference number.
9. If unable to contact the winner 2 days after the first notification, O2 reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
10. The winner must provide their full name and email address details in order to receive the prize.
11. There are three prizes in total to be won. Each Prize is a course placement to the value of £550 from Econsultancy (the course may be selected by the winner from the following: Creative Technologies and Brand Innovations, Social Media and Online PR, and Search Engine Optimisation Marketing). The available dates for each course are limited as follows; (Social Media and Online PR 24th September 2014; Creative Technologies and Brand Innovation 10th September 2014; Search Engine Optimisation 11th September 2014).
12. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The prize does not include travel and accommodation costs, the winner will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. O2 assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
14. Prize dates and course selections cannot be amended by a winner. In the event that a winner cannot attend the course date they have selected, it shall be the winners responsibility to liaise with Econsultancy directly to make alternative arrangements (which may or may not be possible, within E-consultancys discretion).
16. O2 reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time, should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2’s control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
17. O2 cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
18. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this promotion. O2 reserves the right to retain this information to use for promotional purposes relating to O2 Business UK products or event communication.
19. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this promotion, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
20. The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the promotion.
21. O2 reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the Prize Draw at any time, should it be necessary.
22. Participation in this Promotion will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.