For the second year running, O2 has been recognised as the top Mobile Network Operator…Read more
Celebrating O2 Gurus for National Customer Service Week
It’s National Customer Service Week, so what better time to shine the spotlight on our customer champions, better known as our O2 Gurus. Here’s five reasons why we love them:
- O2 Gurus can help you with much more than just your phone. Whether it’s wearables, smartwatches or tablets, they’ll help you master all your smart tech. Except for jetpacks. We’re still trying to figure those out.
- The best things in life are free. And that includes getting helpful advice from an O2 Guru (what’s more, you don’t even have to be an O2 customer!)
- Did you know that Pharrell’s ‘Happy’ was actually written about customers that have spoken to an O2 Guru? Ok, maybe it wasn’t, but customers that have an interaction with an O2 Guru are proven to have higher customer satisfaction scores overall.
- O2 Gurus are all about helping families make the most out of digital technology through our free Guru Bytes workshops. To find out about upcoming workshops in your area, and to book a slot, click here.
- And as well as helping consumers, O2 Gurus know a thing or two about helping businesses take the hassle out of their tech to make them more productive.
Our O2 Gurus are just one of the reasons why we’ve been voted number one for customer service for the last five years, according to Ofcom. So if you want help to master your smart tech, book an appointment to see an O2 Guru in store or check them out online at O2 Guru TV or at o2.co.uk/help/gurus.