The Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are among the best Android phones out there…Read more
Sounds to scare your socks off!
O2 POSSESSED is coming this week and to get in the spirit of things, we’ve taken some of the spooky sound effects from inside the haunted house so you can scare your friends this Halloween.
We’ve come up with some ideas on how you can use your own smart tech to create scares using these sounds, feel free to come up with your own and let us know how you get on in the comments below.
- The alarm scare: download a sound effects below, sync it to your device and set the sound effect as your alarm tone. Then set your alarm for a time you want to do it, hide your device close to an unsuspecting friend, then wait for the scare!
- The ringtone scare: download one of the sound effects below, sync it to your device and set the sound effect as your ringtone. Whenever you go to take a call, all unsuspecting bystanders will get a fright!
Sounds effects (right click link and ‘save link as’ to download)
- The frightening male: Male Scream
- The frightening female: Female Scream
- The “get out” whisper: Get Out Voice
- The horror chalkboard: Chalkboard Sound