‘Triple NatWest 6 Nations champions’ has a nice sound to it, doesn’t it? Especially when…Read more
Join in the fun this summer on the O2 Touch Tour with Jonny Wilkinson
With the sun beginning to shine, the lazy summer evenings are making their way back into our social calendars. BBQs, cocktails and sun-worshipping – it’s all about being outside. Very un-motivating for dragging yourself into a dark and dingy gym (not to mention the muggy air conditioning).
So why not give O2 Touch a try? The O2 Touch Tour is hitting the road this summer with the one and only Jonny Wilkinson and a whole host of England Rugby stars. It’s coming to a city near you, making it’s way to Bath next on 20 June, after a successful launch event in Loughborough.
If you’re still not convinced, here are five reasons you should visit the O2 Touch Tour:
- You’ll get fit. O2 Touch is a non-contact sport, so no need to worry about getting physical (other than in the Mr Motivator kind of way). It’s all about agility, having fun and improving your fitness. And you can get ahead of the game with some top tips from our O2 Touch Fit experts.
- It’s social. O2 Touch rugby is super social, so rather than keeping your head down at the gym, you can have a laugh with a whole bunch of new mates. In fact, it’s so much fun, you won’t even realise you’re working out.
- We’ve got music. Whichever way you like to throw shapes on the dance floor, we’ve got you covered with the best up-and-coming DJs busting out the tunes throughout the day. So sit back, relax, and soak up some of the biggest hits around, or get out there and show us your best moves whilst on the pitch.
- England Rugby stars will be there. Ever wanted to ask Jonny Wilkinson what it was like to kick the winning drop goal in 2003? Or fancy getting some hands on rugby tips from top men’s and women’s England Rugby players? Now’s your chance. Rugby stars are going to be at every O2 Touch Tour event alongside Jonny Wilkinson himself – so grab your selfie stick and get a move on!
- Show it. Wear it. Share it. #WeartheRose. 2015 will see England take centre stage in the rugby arena, with the best players from around the world heading to our shores at the end of the summer. If you’ve never tried rugby, or just want to get involved in some way, this is the year to try it. And the O2 Touch Tour offers you a fun and friendly way to take part. England need you to get behind them and #WearTheRose to show your support. Support starts from the grassroots up and what better way of getting behind England Rugby than playing the game yourself?
Head to o2touch.co.uk to grab yourself a free ticket now and see what all the fuss is about. Or if you already count yourself as a bit of a pro, why not sign a team up to take part in the O2 Touch Tour tournament and show Jonny your skills.
O2 Touch Tour Manchester – 11 July
O2 Touch Tour London – 26 July
Sign up now for a free taster session or a team ticket at o2touch.co.uk.
Watch our video from the O2 Touch Tour Bath to get a taste of what you can look forward to in Manchester and London.
Find out how you can support England Rugby on o2.co.uk/weartherose