iPhone 6s social competition terms and conditions
|· Competition Dates:||12 a.m. GMT on 12th September 2015 to 11.59pm GMT] on 19th September 2015 10am (Closing Date)|
|· Entry:||Entrants must be 18 or over and have pre-ordered the iPhone 6s or 6s Plus directly with O2, either online or in-store or on the phone, and tweeted about the pre-order publicly.
|· Judging Criteria and Judging Date:||The winner(s) will be selected at random from qualifying tweets. Winners will then be contacted to verify they have pre-ordered the iPhone 6s with O2 direct.
|· Prize:||Five winners will be taken on an ultimate O2 experiential day consisting of; a Hotel Chocolat chocolate making session, Michelin star lunch, helicopter ride and iPhone interactive activities with the help of O2 experts culminating in a VIP experience at The O2 Arena to see a band in the O2 box. All travel and accommodation will be paid for.
Customers will need to travel to London Thursday 24th September and be there until Saturday 26th September at which point return travel will be arranged. All travel will be paid for by O2. They will attend a briefing dinner Saturday evening and take part in activities all of Friday 25th September. They will collect the iPhone they have pre-ordered with the team at an O2 store before proceeding with the rest of the day’s activities. By agreeing to take part in this experience you are agreeing to the following: taking part in all activities throughout the day, please make us aware if you have any concerns e.g. fear of flying; to being filmed throughout the experience and giving O2 unlimited usage rights to this footage and finally to having your Twitter account whitelisted with O2. This will enable O2 to amplify tweets with paid media on the day of the launch experience (25th September, 2015). Please note final details of this prize are subject to change and is necessary a suitable alternative will be sourced.
- This Competition is open to UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- Only one entry per person and per mobile phone number (if applicable) is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Competition runs during the Competition Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Competition.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Competition, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received on the basis of the Judging Criteria set out above. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Judging Date either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and the next best entry may be awarded the Prize at O2’s discretion.
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. O2 assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply which, in the case of events at The O2, can be viewed online at http://www.theo2.co.uk/web/guest/termsandconditions.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2’s control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Competition, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Competition and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Competition.
- Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Competition. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The promoter of this Competition is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX