Received a dodgy-looking email? We're aware of a phishing scam using O2's name. Click here…Read more
O2 offers even Bigger Bundles for new and existing Pay & Go customers
- New Big Bundles give all new and existing O2 Pay & Go customers up to 275% more minutes than before, for the same price
- New £25 tariff offers 4GB of 4G data, 4000 SMS and 3000 minutes
- £10 tariff now includes 4G data
- Big Bundles is a flexible tariff which allows Pay & Go customers to exchange credit for minutes, SMS and data every month
O2 is giving Pay & Go customers more bang for their buck than ever before with new and improved Big Bundles tariffs. From today, every existing Big Bundles customer will receive more minutes in their bundle when they top up and renew their bundle while those who take the new £25 Bundle will receive a huge 4GB of 4G data.
The new £25 Big Bundle tariff will give customers double the minutes and data of a £20 tariff, offering incredible value for money, while the three existing Big Bundle tariffs have all had their amount of minutes increased:
- £10 now gives customers 250 minutes rather than 100, 500MB of 4G data instead of 3G data, as well as 1000 SMS
- £15 gets you 750 minutes, 550 more minutes than before, as well as 2000 SMS and 1GB of 4G data
- £20 will now give you 1500 minutes, an increase of 275%, as well as 4000 SMS and 2GB of 4G data
- New £25 Big Bundle offers 4GB of 4G data, 4000 SMS and 3000 minutes
“Big Bundles gives customers complete flexibility and control over how much they spend, and now they get more for their money than ever before,” said Phil Maple, General Manager Consumer at O2 in the UK. “With all our Big Bundles now offering 4G and with huge amounts of minutes, texts and data, we’re making O2 Pay & Go even better value for our customers.”
About Big Bundles
Big Bundles is a flexible tariff which allows Pay & Go customers to exchange credit for minutes, SMS and data every month. There is no contract with Big Bundles, but by choosing a £10, £15, £20 or the new £25 bundle, O2 will automatically deduct that amount from your credit balance on the same day each month. If you don’t have enough credit to pay for your bundle on that day, you’ll get it instead when you next top up. If your allowance runs out, any remaining credit can be used for calls data or SMS at standard O2 rates.
How to get Big Bundles
Customers new to O2 can visit an O2 store or o2.co.uk/freesim to get a free Big Bundle Sim. Existing Pay & Go customers looking to change their Big Bundle can either:
- Text 10BIGBUNDLE (for the £10 tariff), 15BIGBUNDLE (for the £15 tariff), 20BIGBUNDLE (for the £20 tariff) or 25BIGBUNDLE (for the £25 tariff) free to 21300
- Call 2202 free from their O2 mobile
- Visit My O2 ato2.co.uk/myo2.