When O2 began funding and mentoring young people to run social action projects through our…Read more
O2 sim-ply gives customers even more data
- O2’s extra data Bolt Ons now rollover, giving customers more time to use their data – whatever their tariff
- O2 sim only customers to get 50% extra data on selected Pay & Go, Pay Monthly and Mobile Broadband sims
O2 today announces two new ways for its customers to get more data, whatever tariff they’re on.
From today, all O2’s extra data Bolt Ons will rollover any unused data to the following month. This means any customer who buys one of the Bolt Ons, which give between 100MB and 2GB of extra data, will be able to use it fully even if their monthly bundle of minutes, texts and data resets before it’s used. Already great for customers who want to have extra data when they need it the most, O2’s extra data Bolt Ons now make it even easier to stay in control of your data use.
It’s data time
Meanwhile, throughout February and March O2 is offering 50% extra data to customers who take one of a range of selected Pay & Go, Pay Monthly, and Mobile Broadband tariffs, whether they’re new customers joining O2 or existing customers upgrading their tariff. O2’s offer can see customers get up to 5GB extra data per month for no additional cost. And with both 30 day and 12 month Pay Monthly tariffs included in the offer, as well as O2’s Big Bundles Pay & Go tariff, wanting extra data doesn’t mean having less flexibility. To see the full range of tariffs available, visit o2.co.uk/sims.
“Our customers have told us how much they value having complete control of their data, including Bolt Ons, so we’re proud to keep giving them more with O2,” said Nina Bibby, O2’s Consumer and Marketing Director. “By bringing our customers more data, we want to make sure they can browse, update and share whenever they like.”
O2 offers Pay Monthly customers a range of extra data Bolt Ons, giving the ability to add between 100MB and 2GB to their data bundle if their data runs low. From today, any data left in their Bolt On at their billing period will rollover into their next month’s bundle.
For example, a customer who buys an additional 1GB data but only uses 500MB before the end of their billing period will get the leftover 500MB added to their next month’s data bundle, benefitting from all the data they’ve bought – no matter when it’s used.
Extra data, pure and sim-ple
O2’s extra data offer starts today, giving customers 50% more data on a range of Pay Monthly, Mobile Broadband and Pay & Go sims. Here’s what’s on offer.
O2 Pay Monthly 12 month sim only contracts – available until 21 March
- O2’s £18 2GB tariff offers 3GB data, as well as unlimited mins and texts
- O2’s £21 4GB tariff offers 6GB data, as well as unlimited mins and texts
- O2’s £27 8GB tariff offers 12GB data, as well as unlimited mins and texts
O2 Pay Monthly 30 day sim only contracts – available until 21 March
- O2’s £20 2GB tariff offers 3GB data, as well as unlimited mins and texts
- O2’s £23 4GB tariff offers 6GB data, as well as unlimited mins and texts
- O2’s £29 8GB tariff offers 12GB data, as well as unlimited mins and texts
O2 Pay Monthly Mobile Broadband sim only contracts – available until 21 March
- O2’s £5 500MB tariff offers 750MB data, as well as 100 texts
- O2’s £10 1GB tariff offers 2GB data, as well as 100 texts
- O2’s £15 3GB tariff offers 5GB data, as well as 100 texts
- O2’s £20 10GB tariff offers 15GB data, as well as 100 texts
O2 Big Bundles Pay & Go tariffs – available until 30 March
- O2’s £10 500MB Big Bundle offers 750MB data, as well as 250 mins and 1000 texts
- O2’s £15 1GB Big Bundle offers 1.5GB data, as well as 750 mins and 2000 texts
- O2’s £20 2GB Big Bundle offers 3GB data, as well as 1500 minutes and 4000 texts
- O2’s £25 4GB Big Bundle offers 6GB data, as well as 3000 minutes and 4000 texts
To see O2’s full range of sim only tariffs and offers, visit o2.co.uk/sims or an O2 store.